Stereophonics: this is how sounds a decade of good rock 'n roll


I've never been a fan of greatest-hits albums, but I realize that they could be very helpful if you want to have a general idea about certain bands that you haven't heard before. I had already listened to the music of Stereophonics, but I wanted to listen more, so I looked and I discovered that, last year, they had edited an album with their best tracks on it: Decade in the sun (2008). I listened to it and I can assure you now that this is one of those records that truly capture the essence of a band through their greatest songs. Decade under the sun is a catalog of heartbreaking ballads and bad-ass-rock tunes. This record is so great that it could make you, without even notice it, a Stereophonics fan right after you listen to it -at least that's what happened to me.

This is the video of
Maybe tomorrow (my favorite song)

Comentarios

Unknown dijo…
Stereophonics es el grupo de la vida. Los amo mal.
Maybe Tomorrow es una de mis canciones favoritas, es para transportarse.

Entradas populares